Grenadier - Hohoemi no Senshi
Info: Comedy, Adventure. Near Nakedness
# Of Episodes: 12
Setting: Feudal era.
Quote: "The ultimate fighting strategy is to take away a persons will to fight."
Tendo Rushuna is an expert gunman (senshi) who travels around using her ultimate fighting strategy in an attempt to end the countless wars. She wished to achieve her goal without using violence and just talking to people and giving them a smile. Of course this strategy does not always work and she is often forced into battle. During her travels she meets Kojima Yajiro a swordsman who has begun to question his ideals. Together they travel and try to spread their ultimate fighting strategy.
After watching the first episode I thought to myself, this is a female version of Vash from Trigun. The anime had some good action scenes as well as ecchi scenes ^_^. Rushuna is like one of the hottest anime chicks I have seen and would recommend this anime just for her. If you want to see her click here and look for the Grenadier pic. The story moved a little too fast and was not that deep. I think it would have been better if the series was extended and each characters background was explained in more detail. Overall I recommend this anime but don�t expect too much.

<< Home