• MY ANIME
  • MY MANGA
  • LINKS
  • BACK TO MAIN
  • TECH INFO
  • PAST CHAVAS
  • MY ANIME
  • MY MANGA
  • LINKS
  • BACK TO MAIN
  • TECH INFO
  • PAST CHAVAS
  • MWNM ANIME REVIEWS: Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

    Friday, June 25, 2004

    Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

    Info: Drama with some Comedy, Some nakedness , for semi- older audience(the title means The eternity you Desire)
    # of Episodes: 14
    Quote: "It's painful to have nothing but farewells....but to forget is even more painful to forget ... ..words of farewell.Shouldld we part with a smile?.."

    Take place in modern day Japan. Suzumiya Haruka and Narumi Takayuki first meet in a bookstore when Haruka is reaching for a book but can not reach it Takayuki pulls it down for her but Haruka being a shy girl gets embarrassed and runs away. Mitsuki becomes friends with Takayuki in and Shinji in order to get Haruka closer to Takayuki. Eventually the four start to hang out go to festivals and even hang out with Harukas sister Akane. One day tragedy strikes and one of them is involved in an accident. Three years later two of them still are affected by the accident, it seems that time does not heal all wounds


    This is the best anime (mainly) drama I have seen. I even got a little nauseous while watching it, maybe it was that cookie, or maybe it was just that damn good. The chicks are hot and the story is good, what more do you need? I especially enjoyed how they incorporated a small sub story to summarize the main story. I don't know why this story stuck out so much maybe because something similar has happened to me. I really recommend this anime, I had to watch every episode one after another, yup its one of those animes.On last thing don't forget to watch the mini sketch at the end of most of the episodes.

  • BACK TO MAIN
  • MY ANIME
  • MY MANGA
  • LINKS
  • TECH INFO
  • PAST CHAVAS
  • MWNM FORUM